*4.0.2* - 16.03.2014
* Fixed a bug in Tipped.remove() that caused it to not clean up everything properly,
causing errors in some situations [sc0ch]
*4.0.1* - 06.03.2014
* Added missing Tipped.hideAll() [tjchambers]
*4.0.0* - 26.02.2014
* Lots of changes. Keep in mind that Tipped 4 is not backwards compatible with Tipped 3.
The documentation on the new site covers the new API.
- Completely CSS based, everything from close button to loading icon is done
with CSS, making it very easy to customize tooltips. CSS is a lot lighter on
the page compared to Canvas and stays sharp at every resolution.
- Skins can be resized to different sizes also defined in CSS.
- Improved positioning system.
- Improved Ajax support, the response can now be modified before updating
the tooltip, this makes it easy to use things like JSON.
- New API methods like enable and disable.
- Event delegation!
- and much more, the new website and documentation cover it all.